This blog has been moved to cesarsaez.me, sorry for the trouble.

Jul 19, 2013

Git For Softimage

Hi folks,

I've been working with Git as version control system on my developments for a while and thought it might be useful add some version control abilities to my softimage projects.

https://github.com/csaez/gitforsoftimage

It implements:

  • Commit history
  • Branching
  • Remotes

If you don't want to continue the 'incremental save' madness, or if you are looking for an easy way to collaborate with others in small projects, give it a try, it's free and open!

Let me know what you think,
Cheers.


By the way, if you're not familiar with distributed version control systems there are a few key concepts that must be considered, don't forget to check the documentation.

Categories: ,

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment